Manuscripts should meet the following requirements:
- All articles should follow The Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association (APA) Sixth Edition format. If an individual is from a country other than the United States and is unfamiliar with this publication style, the editors will assist the author in formatting the manuscript in APA style if the manuscript is accepted for publication. (There are some internet websites dealing with APA that may be helpful.) Because html formatting is slightly different from that of regular paper publishing, the APA style will be followed as closely as possible. Indentions, spacing, and footnoting may vary in this journal.
- Manuscripts should be typed, double-spaced, titled, and no more than a total of 30 pages in length. Do not put any identification of the author(s) within the text of the manuscript. Pertinent photographs, charts, or graphs need to accompany the manuscript.
- Manuscripts submitted should be previously unpublished and not under consideration by another publication.
- A cover page needs to be included containing such items as the title of the manuscript; all authors and their complete contact information such as address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail addresses. Give a brief biography of each author stating affiliation, position, degree received, etc.
- To submit a manuscript: DLRPJ is now using Fast-Track, a state of the art pre-press management software, considered among the highest quality online manuscript management systems. Designed for the ease of use, this system has critical time-saving features that shorten pre-press document handling and review. Before being able to submit a manuscript through Fast-Track, you will have to first register by creating an account.